This is a great summer and fall to get away from the city with a little camping! Here at Aosom, getting out of town and into a tent (or mobile home) is a great way to take the stress out of everyday life and switch off! Some of the reasons we love camping is because it is affordable, especially when people have their own equipment to recharge and relax outdoors. We love to have long conversations with no point, to read, fish and hike in the company of Mother Nature. A camping trip to the forest, beach, mountain, or lake can be an affordable and extremely enjoyable way to spend a vacation! We picked five great products that we thought any camping trip could benefit from. Read on to learn about affordable gear that is vital to a fun camping trip.
1. An easy-to-pitch tent A great way to ensure that happiness is with a good base – a place to sleep and rest so people have the energy to do all of the activities on the checklist! A tent will help people hide from insects and other random fauna (not too big, everyone hope), and it offers some shade and a little extra warmth and insulation. Aosom recommends this cool new Outsunny pop-up tent. It’s light, portable, and big enough for 4-5 people. The suitcase that Aosom makes for the pop-up tent is not heavy. If people are still using an old school tent from the 90s (or maybe even older! We know some people are out there) then because of the huge improvements in design and materials people should seriously consider upgrading! This pop-up tent is easy to open from its circular folding position and is super easy to set up in a few minutes. The mesh windows keep pesky insects out and let ventilation and the breeze through.
2. A foldable picnic table How about a cute picnic table for four that folds up to the size of a suitcase? These are super practical and a great addition to any festival, car camping or really any place where comfortable sitting and eating is a welcome amenity. The table has a hole for an umbrella that can easily be added afterwards. Or the table would work well under an Outsunny canopy tent (see next article, please!)
3. A portable canopy tent Okay, Aosom knows the company is talking about car camping or, as some people prefer, “glamping” but aosom sees no reason why people shouldn’t have a canopy tent to make their next camping trip more comfortable, shadier, drier and less surrounded by insects. This super affordable model from Outsunny is big enough to cover most tables and features a mesh that is zipped over. Avoid being bothered by a natural shower or hot sun rays by sheltering under a canopy. It’s a great place to collect some late-night cards by lantern light and keep mosquitos and bugs off by tying the mesh around people.
4. A camping chair that rocks Every camping trip will need a couple of portable chairs. Perfect for gathering around the fire. Don’t worry about feeling silly or living a cliché, go ahead and make the campfire sing along, people won’t regret it! Aosom recommends this Outsunny camping rocking chair. It offers all the advantages that can be found in many camping chairs, but with excellent rocking properties. Padded arms and backrest make it particularly comfortable. It has two cup holders to place your favorite thermos of coffee or cold drink in the morning, at noon or in the evening. People might even take a nap!
5. A comfortable, sturdy sleeping mat It is good to sleep on firm ground. While the term “roughing” sounds kind of nice when people brag to their friends about the latest adventure to clear blue lakes and pristine wilderness, it actually doesn’t feel so nice when people wake up with a tight knot, the one from their bottom Move. An Outsunny twin-size sleeping mat is our recommendation for comfort, convenience and durability. This model is pumpless and self-inflating. While some will be attracted to the thicker, inflatable mattresses, they will need a pump (or He-man / She-Ra iron lungs) for people to inflate them, and then people will be constantly worried about poking a hole while the people outside are “rough,” which would mean waking up with a sore back and a deflated mattress. Not ideal.
Thank you for looking at our 5 recommended products for a successful camping trip. These are just a few of the many camping products available from Aosom. Visit the website for our full range of camping equipment. For even more extensive lists of must-pack items and helpful checklists to make sure people bring exactly what people need, check out this blog! Have fun camping and discovering!
Company Name: To the sound
E-mail: Send e-mail